Continuing to "release early / release often", we present GNUnet 0.14.1. This is a bugfix release for gnunet 0.14.0.
The GPG key used to sign is: 3D11063C10F98D14BD24D1470B0998EF86F59B6A
Note that due to mirror synchronization, not all links may be functional early after the release. For direct access try http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnunet/
Noteworthy changes in 0.14.1 (since 0.14.0)
- TNG: Various improvements to communicators. #6361,#5550
- GNS: Use autogenerated records header file from GANA.
- FS: Improve modularity of FS structs. #6743
- SETU: Various improvements as part of the ongoing work on LSD0003.
- IDENTITY: Fix wrong key construction for anonymous ECDSA identity.
- RPS: Code cleanup mostly addressing warnings.
- Added a Base32 en/decoded CLI gnunet-base32.
- Use timeflakes as UUIDs. #6716
- Buildsystem: Fix libunistring detection. #6485
This release was the work of many people. The following people contributed code and were thus easily identified: Christian Grothoff, Florian Dold, t3sserakt, TheJackiMonster, Elias Summermatter, Julius Bünger and Thien-Thi Nguyen.