GNUnet 0.13.3 released
Continuing to "release early / release often", we present
GNUnet 0.13.3. This is a bugfix release for gnunet 0.13.2.
It fixes some build issues and contains major changes to the re:claimID API.
The GPG key used to sign is: 3D11063C10F98D14BD24D1470B0998EF86F59B6A
Note that due to mirror synchronization, not all links might be functional early after the release. For direct access try http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnunet/
Noteworthy changes in 0.13.3 (since 0.13.2)
- re:claimID attestation API change reflected in endpoint naming.
- Fix regression in NAMESTORE REST API endpoint processing.
- RECLAIM: "Attestations" renamed to "Credentials". Credentials are now converted to "Presentations" when a ticket is issued in preparation for DID-style VCs and Privacy-ABCs.
- UTIL: Fix gnunet-qr device parameter.
- SET: Separated into set intersection (SETI) and set union subsystems (SETU).
- Fix build on OpenBSD.
- Correctly check for required libsodium version. #6506
This release was the work of many people. The following people contributed code and were thus easily identified: Christian Grothoff, Jonathan Buchanan, Johannes Späth and Martin Schanzenbach.