GNUnet 0.13.2 released
This is a bugfix release for gnunet 0.13.1.
It fixes some build issues and contains changes to the REST API implmementation (no change in the API itself) as well as OpenID Connect related fixes to re:claimID.
The GPG key used to sign is: 3D11063C10F98D14BD24D1470B0998EF86F59B6A
Note that due to mirror synchronization, not all links might be functional early after the release. For direct access try http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnunet/
Noteworthy changes in 0.13.2 (since 0.13.1)
- Plugins may now handle any namespace. #6462
- Fixed incomplete/missing cleanup and teardown of REST plugins.
- Support for /.well-known/openid-configuration. #6463
- Support for standard scope values (profile, address, email, phone) and corresponding mapping to standard claim values
- Correct processing of claims parameter for individual claim requests.
- Support for POST token request.
- Support for public clients (Token request without client secrets).
- Fixed urlencoding of parameters on redirect
- UTIL: New string API for percent-encode/decode.
- MYSQL: Fix version detection and build against mysql-8 and later. #6465
- POSTGRESQL: Ensure postgresql fails hard if there is an error in the SQL. #6437
- Load GNSRECORD plugins within GNUnet's context.
- Add convenience function to return GNUnet's default configuration.
This release was the work of many people. The following people contributed code and were thus easily identified: Christian Grothoff, Florian Dold, Alessio Vanni, t3sserakt, Martin Schanzenbach.