|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005377||Taler||other||public||2018-07-02 09:20||2018-08-02 08:58|
|Priority||normal||Severity||text||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Product Version||SVN HEAD|
|Target Version||0.7||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0005377: Back-office site style issues.|
|Description||A list of some issues with current style, at the back-office site.|
1) Right now, the instance drop-down isn't even labeled as "select
2) Choosing between tracking order id and wire transfer should be
_above_ the two fields to enter these.
3) Submit button should be insensitive unless the required fields have
been entered correctly.
4) (S) logo on top is ugly, as this is now a _generic_ back office it
should just say "Taler back office" with our logo on top.
5) It should not say on top that this simulates the back office, this
_is_ the back office.
6) We need the same i18n language switcher we have on the main Taler
page in a title bar
7) Date and Amount in the title of the table should be centered
8) Table should use two (bright-ish) background colours for odd/even
rows to make the lines slightly more visible
9) Overall spacing and layout sucks.
10) If possible, exchange URI field should be pre-filled or at least
have a drop-down with values that were recently used on the page
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Marcello Stanisci (manager)
|1-5,7,8 addressed at 6ceb5f1; 9 is too much (say) generic to be well addressed.|
|2018-07-02 09:20||Marcello Stanisci||New Issue|
|2018-07-30 16:32||Marcello Stanisci||Note Added: 0013164|
|2018-08-02 08:58||Christian Grothoff||Severity||minor => text|
|2018-08-02 08:58||Christian Grothoff||Product Version||=> SVN HEAD|
|2018-08-02 08:58||Christian Grothoff||Target Version||=> 0.7|